- Derbyshire Wildlife Trust leases the area from Amber Valley Borough Council and now manages it as a nature reserve and is one of Derbyshire s most important wetland reserves.
- Modeled on the Balanchine Trust with the assistance of Barbara Horgan, its director, the Graham Trust leases dances to companies and schools throughout the world and, for $ 1 a year, to the Graham company itself.
- The Trust leases all of the uninhabited islands, islets and rocks and much of the untenanted land ( including almost all the coast ) on the inhabited islands from the Duchy of Cornwall for a rent of one daffodil per year.
- Then trust leases parts of the building to three separate businesses; the Dome Cinema, which has two screens and a Projectionist's Bar, Alfresco Services who have two function rooms and the cafe at the front of the building, and the Tourist Information Centre.
- Entertainment Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust that has a portfolio of movie megaplexes, many of them operated by AMC . In many of the deals, AMC sells the megaplex to Entertainment Properties Trust and the trust leases the theater back to AMC.
- It's difficult to find trust leases in a sentence. 用trust leases造句挺難的