- He issues free Note Books to poor children from his trust Money.
- Many of his church members receive trust money but remain in debt.
- While Bankers Trust money managers were getting out, mutual fund investors were fleeing, too.
- Tribes have recently begun using aggressive measures to get control of that trust money.
- He trusts money left in Washington, D . C ., will be properly spent,
- It's difficult to find trust money in a sentence. 用trust money造句挺難的
- McCain " trusts money left in Washington, D . C ., will be properly spent,"
- During Rayney's murder investigation, trust money anomalies in his 2 daughter's trust accounts were found.
- The bill is funded by highway trust money supplied by the 18.3-cents-per-gallon federal tax on gasoline.
- The market was also buoyed by the debut of new investment trust money from domestic institutions.
- State Sen . Ann Day, R-Tucson, proposes phasing trust money out of the education budget over several years.
- The bill is funded by highway trust money supplied by the 18 . 3-cents-per-gallon federal tax on gasoline.
- But they maintain that the redirection of trust money is not only the Trust's right, but its responsibility.
- The government usually keeps the trust money in its own interest-bearing accounts, which are called " non-marketable bonds ."
- Mr Murphy used the trust money to pay off the fourth and fifth instalments on his life insurance policy.
- Cobell spends much of the year visiting with Indians such as Berryhill who say they are owed trust money.