- It occurs in hydrothermal copper-nickel-iron sulfide bearing veins associated with chalcopyrite, pyrrhotite, galena, sphalerite, pyrite, millerite, gersdorffite and ullmannite.
- Associated minerals include nickeline, nickel-skutterudite, cobaltite, ullmannite, maucherite, l鰈lingite, platinum-group minerals, millerite, pyrite, marcasite, and chalcopyrite.
- "' Ullmannite "'is a nickel antimony sulfide mineral with formula : NiSbS . Considerable substitution occurs with cobalt and iron in the nickel site along with bismuth and arsenic in the antimony site.
- Gersdorffite belongs to a solid solution series with cobaltite, CoAsS . Antimony freely substitutes also leading to ullmannite, NiSbS . It has a Mohs hardness of 5.5 and a specific gravity of 5.9 to 6.33.
- Other UK localities include Brownley Hill Mine ( Bloomsberry Horse Level ), Nenthead, Alston Moor District, North Pennines, North and Western Region ( Cumberland ), Cumbria, England, associated with a suite of primary minerals ( bournonite, millerite and ullmannite ) which are not common in other Mississippi Valley-type deposits.
- It's difficult to find ullmannite in a sentence. 用ullmannite造句挺難的