- An underliner would need to underline everything.
- After digging the hole, Dietter puts down an underliner to protect the liner from puncture.
- Then there's the hermetic foil underliner and a ball of cotton packed in like gun wadding.
- To a large extent I observed that persona : a copious underliner of briefing books, a scrupulously prepared speech giver, an immaculate executive with a shoe-coordinated, ladylike handbag in public and a masculine, no-nonsense attache case that she takes out in private.
- It's difficult to find underliner in a sentence. 用underliner造句挺難的