- He must underline and make heavily explicit .
- He underlined the important words in the article .
- The meeting once again underlined european reserve .
- These different roles underline the importance of these cells .
- Many books of them had filled with words and phrases underlined .
- It's difficult to find underlining in a sentence. 用underlining造句挺難的
- The results of these struggles underline the importance of both individualism and government involvement .
- What had happened underlined his strictures of the night before: we should keep hands off the middle east .
- This is a brusque, impetuous melody whose tension is underlined by dotted rhythm, wide leaps, and a wide span .
- Although these figures are only rough estimates, they do strikingly underline the seriousness of the problem .
- Recent activity in the field of guided missile development has underlined the importance of self-contained automatic navigation system .
- I gave no encouragement; my bland response was that the growth of the country was one of those problems that underlined the importance of settling disputes peacefully .
- To display the instructional text with an underline
- Please fill in the letters , figures or underlined
- Variable in syntax , underlined items are variables
- Replace the underlined words with your own ideas