- he must underline and make heavily explicit .
- he underlined the important words in the article .
- the meeting once again underlined european reserve .
- these different roles underline the importance of these cells .
- many books of them had filled with words and phrases underlined .
- It's difficult to find underlinings in a sentence. 用underlinings造句挺難的
- the results of these struggles underline the importance of both individualism and government involvement .
- what had happened underlined his strictures of the night before: we should keep hands off the middle east .
- this is a brusque, impetuous melody whose tension is underlined by dotted rhythm, wide leaps, and a wide span .
- although these figures are only rough estimates, they do strikingly underline the seriousness of the problem .
- recent activity in the field of guided missile development has underlined the importance of self-contained automatic navigation system .
- i gave no encouragement; my bland response was that the growth of the country was one of those problems that underlined the importance of settling disputes peacefully .
- to display the instructional text with an underline
- please fill in the letters, figures or underlined
- variable in syntax, underlined items are variables
- replace the underlined words with your own ideas