- The Nasdaq is the most underloved and the most oversold,
- "It's underowned and underloved.
- She is inadequate, he is unjust, and Catherine, overparented and underloved, is at their mercy.
- "We are underloved and oversold, " said Bryan Piskorowski, market commentator for Prudential Securities.
- The market the last few days has been underloved and oversold, so we were due for a bounce.
- It's difficult to find underloved in a sentence. 用underloved造句挺難的
- The Powells, both 38, home-schooled their children throughout the voyage, an experience that has led Peter to proclaim all teachers underloved and underpaid.
- It features an enormously appealing performance by Renee Zellweger, who seems an odd choice for the overweight, underloved British bird of Helen Fielding's fictional diary columns.
- Esther is " overlooked and underloved " and is one of the serial's characters that do not get their chance in the " spotlight that they so deserve ".
- His specialty is treating psychically wounded men and their loved ( or, in many cases, underloved ) ones, employing an aggressive style that combines role playing with family systems therapy.
- "Underloved and oversold, the major averages failed to break ( from ) last week's lows, " said Prudential Financial analyst Bryan Piskorowsky of Tuesday's session.
- So the underloved and underpraised daughter of a religiously mixed marriage grows up to become a national phenomenon, a radio personality who, among other things, discourages people from marrying outside their religion.
- We're talking about 17-year cicadas _ those oversized and underloved black bugs that hang out underground sucking on tree roots until they're old enough to qualify for a driver's license.
- Unlike Tamagotchi, which would die from neglect ( or, in the U . S . version, return to its home planet ), an underloved Pocket Puppy runs away to find a more attentive owner.
- Assorted children are convincing as her underloved ( but never rejected ) son, Jason, while Adam Garcia falls just short of the emotional dexterity needed to express the full range of Jason's adult issues.
- Brief daydreaming sequences of the adult Rachel also appear, including those showing her imagining seizing a stolen moment with the school's possibly sexual-harassing principal; taking an underloved boy in her classroom home with her; and rocking the expected baby in a park while children play nearby.