- He unleashed a thunderbolt by announcing his resignation .
- He could unleash the mobs in the arab world against us .
- He would have no qualms about using missiles to unleash a nuclear war .
- Gullion now began to feel that the solution was to unleash the un troops and let them destroy tshombe's army .
- Our scientists had unleashed the atom, ushering in a revolution in weaponry that set our age apart from all that had gone before .
- It's difficult to find unleash in a sentence. 用unleash造句挺難的
- And now , finally unleashed , i can harvest it
- Sharapova is getting ready to unleash into the shot
- We don ' t need to control him , we need to unleash him
- The gamma just unleashed what was already there
- Go at once , or i will unleash my dog on you
- She does and unleashes pain into the world
- Unleashed a blizzard of symbolic chants from above ,
- And now finally unleashed . i can harvest it
- Linux on the network unleashes its full potential
- Unleash the power of tomcat within geronimo