- he unleashed a thunderbolt by announcing his resignation .
- he could unleash the mobs in the arab world against us .
- he would have no qualms about using missiles to unleash a nuclear war .
- gullion now began to feel that the solution was to unleash the un troops and let them destroy tshombe's army .
- our scientists had unleashed the atom, ushering in a revolution in weaponry that set our age apart from all that had gone before .
- It's difficult to find unleashing in a sentence. 用unleashing造句挺難的
- and now, finally unleashed, i can harvest it
- sharapova is getting ready to unleash into the shot
- we don't need to control him, we need to unleash him
- the gamma just unleashed what was already there
- go at once, or i will unleash my dog on you
- she does and unleashes pain into the world
- unleashed a blizzard of symbolic chants from above,
- and now finally unleashed . i can harvest it
- linux on the network unleashes its full potential
- unleash the power of tomcat within geronimo