- They are usually made with an unleavened dough, but are often encountered leavened.
- The wrapping is a very thin, round sheet of unleavened dough, with a pleat border.
- These foods may resemble the flatbreads, pancakes, and unleavened dough foods of non-Chinese and western cuisines.
- 卿k玟k is made from unleavened dough cut and rolled into hazelnut-sized balls, which are then deep-fried in oil.
- The bing is made by pan frying a rolled and layered unleavened dough consisting of salt, flour, and water.
- It's difficult to find unleavened dough in a sentence. 用unleavened dough造句挺難的
- Made of unleavened dough squares filled with meat, it is similar to the smetana ( sour cream ), Russian-style.
- The " New York Times " critic James Gibbons Huneker, described it as being " as heavy as unleavened dough ".
- While pastas are, most typically, made from unleavened doughs, the use of yeast-raised doughs are also known for at least nine different pasta forms.
- For modern Israelis, that means Pizza Hut's pan pizza will be made with unleavened dough, and barbecue sauce will replace breading in KFC's chicken.
- Pasta and noodles are generally based on unleavened doughs that are worked until they are dry and smooth, and then shaped into their final form.
- Noodles are a type of staple food made from some type of unleavened dough which is rolled flat and cut into one of a variety of shapes.
- In Silesia, it is usually mixed with " " or " ", that is, small plain boiled dumplings made from unleavened dough that contains flour and mashed potatoes.
- It is made from unleavened dough lump ( about 3 cm long ) given a small ovoid shape with ridges along it using an'icing'bag with a special nozzle.
- T . S . Eliot's " Family Reunion " has risen greatly in critical esteem since it flopped like unleavened dough in the West End 60-odd years ago.
- The dough which was left over from pasty making was made into a lump of unleavened dough, in which was embedded a morsel of green pork and sometimes a piece of potato.