- The interview was conducted in an unspecified area along the Thai-Cambodian border.
- Ansumane Mane in an unspecified area of the city controlled by his force.
- The interview, published Sunday, was conducted in an unspecified area along the Thai-Cambodian border.
- An unspecified area consisted of built-up space.
- Allawi told reporters Sunday that his government was considering martial rule in certain unspecified areas to help crush rebellion.
- It's difficult to find unspecified area in a sentence. 用unspecified area造句挺難的
- Guards in dress uniforms stood at attention as the plane took off for an unspecified area over Chinese waters.
- British officials also reported four British soldiers were wounded in an unspecified area of Afghanistan and had been evacuated to Britain.
- At the end of their instructions, the vehicle launches the ICBM into space, targeting an unspecified area in the United States.
- The second stage of the exercise will be held later in August in an unspecified area off the southern coast of Kamchatka.
- _" Interests including water, infrastructure, electricity and transportation " as well as unspecified areas to be used for future highways under Israeli control.
- The attack on the Mi-8 helicopter occurred after it delivered paratroopers to n unspecified area in the mountains, the Interfax news agency reported.
- The Pentagon said the reservists being activated would be used for " homeland defense " involving air, sea and land patrols in unspecified areas.
- The family, government officials and a military escort travelled in black limousines to an airport in western Beijing for the flight to an unspecified area over Chinese waters.
- Israel recently declared readiness to withdraw troops from an as yet unspecified area in a second stage, on condition that the Palestinians do more to fight terror groups.
- Israel recently declared readiness to withdraw troops from an as yet unspecified area in a second stage, on condition that the Palestinians do more to fight terrorist groups.