- Vaccines also induce cellmediated immunity .
- This vaccine will give you immunity for two years .
- Egg-grown vaccines should be avoided in egg-sensitive patients .
- Finding a vaccine for plasmodium has been an elusive goal .
- We hope then to use the antibody as a vaccine against this blocking action .
- It's difficult to find vaccine in a sentence. 用vaccine造句挺難的
- The infant receives three injections of pertussis vaccine at one-month intervals .
- Eighty percent protection was afforded with one dose of vaccine and 90 percent with 2 doses .
- The extra step would increase the margin of safety by further purifying the vaccine .
- Scientists worry about vaccines that depend on antigens collected from the serum of carriers .
- Vaccines hold rich promise in preventing future hepatitis infections and subsequent liver cancers .
- Improved vaccines for aftosa, malaria and other tropical animal diseases are also on the horizon .
- Whatever vaccines ultimately become available, there is no question that such preventives are urgently needed .
- For several decades thereafter control of infectious disease was based exclusively on the use of antisera and vaccines .
- The nih unitage is based upon the ability of a vaccine to protect mice against a standard intracerebral infection .
- The discovery that an animal can be immunized with only the coat of a virus opens new possibilities in vaccine research .