- Cast : Victoire Thivisol, Marie Trintignant, Xavier Beauvois.
- Only Ponette ( Victoire Thivisol ) refuses to cope.
- Victoire Thivisol, Matiaz Bureau, Delphine Schlitz
- The always appealing Juliette Binoche plays Vianne Rocher, single mother of young Anouk ( Victoire Thivisol ).
- Its 4-year-old star, Victoire Thivisol, was voted best actress at the 1996 Venice Film Festival.
- It's difficult to find victoire thivisol in a sentence. 用victoire thivisol造句挺難的
- Ponette ( Victoire Thivisol ), who is 4 years old, and her mother have been in a car crash.
- Victoire Thivisol, not yet 4 when chosen for the role, won the best actress award at the Venice Film Festival last year.
- She and her daughter, Anouk ( Victoire Thivisol ), blow into town on a north wind with their exotic blends of sweets.
- Victoire Thivisol, who looks barely old enough to talk, won the best-actress award at the Venice Film Festival for her performance.
- A chill north wind brings Vianne ( Juliette Binoche ) and her young daughter ( Victoire Thivisol ) to a small French town in the late 1950s.
- The jury named 4-year-old Victoire Thivisol as best actress for her role in " Ponette, " directed by Jacques Doillon.
- And in 4-year-old Victoire Thivisol _ who was named best actress at last year's Venice Film Festival _ Doillon has a guileless and absolutely compelling young star.
- At the heart of the film is the performance of the dark-haired little Victoire Thivisol, who won the best-actress award at the 1996 Venice Film Festival, as Ponette.
- 9 . PONETTE : This exquisite, little-seen French jewel features a 4-year-old wonder named Victoire Thivisol in a child's-eye portrait of bewildering loss.
- There's almost no emotional territory left unexplored in Victoire Thivisol's performance as the 4-year-old girl whose mother has just died in Jacques Doillon's " Ponette ."