- According to Voirrey, Gef was the size of a small rat with yellowish fur and a large bushy tail.
- The rat is brightly coloured, with bright russet or yellowish fur over most of the body, and creamy or white underparts.
- They are similar in size and overall appearance to the montane vole, but with a more yellowish fur and a grayer tail.
- However, it has a shorter, less bushy tail, shorter ears, longer claws, and a patch of slightly yellowish fur on the rump, which the eastern grey lacks.
- Christened the Annamite rabbit after the mountain range, it has short ears, a short tail, yellowish fur with black stripes on the back and a rust-red rump.
- It's difficult to find yellowish fur in a sentence. 用yellowish fur造句挺難的
- They have a cuneate ( wedge-shaped ) or slightly rounded base, and the upper surface is smooth and shiny, while the underside is densely covered with yellowish fur.
- Elsewhere he said that the taxidermed specimen, which he saw in 1882, was " half-coated with yellowish fur ", and that it might have been a fake or a cat with its ears deformed by canker.