音標：[ 'neidiə, -də ] 發音：
- His fortune was at its nadir .
- The demand for this product will reach its nadir within two years .
- It felt as if we had traveled from nadir to zenith
- The episode may prove to have been the firm ' s nadir
- In 1995 , the government ' s tax revenue as a share of gdp reached a nadir of 9 . 9 %
1995年，政府稅收在gdp份額中的比例跌到9 . 9 %的最低點。
- At the nadir of
- The market ' s nadir at the end of last year says mr . li , was defined by what it did not do : react to favorable news
- Temperature rises when reaching highest peak , reaching is oviposit period is gotten on for ; when dropping to the nadir , temperature drops is menses
- The us currency has fallen 4 . 5 per cent against the euro this year and 4 per cent against sterling , hitting a new 26 - year nadir against the pound last week
今年迄今，美元兌歐元和英鎊匯率已分別下跌4 . 5 %和4 % ，美元兌英鎊匯率甚至在上周觸及了26年來最低水平。
- Healthy maw is relatively fixed going up celiac , when the person stands , gastric nadir cannot exceed below hilum 2 horizontal strokes to point to ( point to ) of gastric small turn
- the point below the observer that is directly opposite the zenith on the imaginary sphere against which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- an extreme state of adversity; the lowest point of anything