音標：[ 'nægiŋ ]
- My wife is always nagging about my untidiness .
- He had a sharp-tongued, nagging stepmother .
- Do n't keep nagging me about that remark of mine .
- The question had been nagging at victory all day .
- Pride, envy, remorse nag his characters .
- Her constant nagging is beginning to get to him .
- He is busy. stop nagging at him .
- She nagged at him all day long .
- I do not think i can take much more of your nagging .
- She nagged him all day long .
- continually complaining or faultfinding; "a shrewish wife"; "nagging parents"
世界上最致命的動物 第一名居然不是人類 （雙語）
我們的家長, 你為什么那么焦慮? （雙語）