- It is a pretty story, albeit a trifle naif .
- The introduction is stiff , embarrassing ; naif
- Naif chuckles . " now maybe the arabs will get some sense .
- The previous question is important to me , and i prevent naif from changing the subject : i ask him to explain to me what , for him , is the difference between " jews like there used to be " and the israelis now
- a naive or inexperienced person
- marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience; "a teenager''s naive ignorance of life"; "the naive assumption that things can only get better"; "this naive simple creature with wide friendly eyes so eager to believe appearances"