音標：[ nju:z ] 讀音:用"news"造句"news"怎麼讀"news"的同義詞
- There is no news about this matter so far .
- The news sent a thrill of joy to my heart .
- The news does not seem to upset him .
- The news today is so far scanty, but good .
- He wanted to tell the news to the world .
- We were thrown into confusion by the news .
- Her face fell when she heard the news .
- Do not spring bad news on his mother !
- The news electrified the admiralty .
- The good news has taken a load off my mind ...
- the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins; "the judge conceded the newsworthiness of the trial"; "he is no longer news in the fashion world"
- a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary; "we watch the 7 o''clock news every night"
同義詞：news program, news show,
- information about recent and important events; "they awaited news of the outcome"
同義詞：intelligence, tidings, word,
- informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone; "it was news to me"
- information reported in a newspaper or news magazine; "the news of my death was greatly exaggerated"
news analyst 中文, news picture 中文, news break 中文, news hole 中文, news dealer 中文, news film 中文, news agency 中文, spot news 中文, top news 中文, newroad 中文, newrootsbeggae 中文, newrow 中文, newry 中文, newry can 中文, news (paper) dealer; news vendor 中文, news (paper)machine 中文, news , plus review and report on 中文, news , profiles , election results 中文,