讀音:用"no credit"造句"no credit"怎麼讀
- The dishonest, if they act honestly, get no credit .
- This is no credit to me, you know, i don't do anything .
- Though she was constantly extending her conquests she took no credit for them .
- I'm not exposed to many of the temptations of lesser men, so that it's no credit to me to be incorruptible .
- If my soul, out of season, out of place, experienced these higher emotions, i could get no credit for them anyway .
- Visitors receive no credit toward a degree
- I ' m to believe you did all that and took no credit
- D no credit betting including use of credit cards allowed
- - i have no credit card . - it ' s ok
- I have no credit card . - it ' s ok
credited 中文, credit controllers 中文, reciprocal credit 中文, standing credit 中文, simple credit 中文, time credit 中文, transmit credit 中文, credit stringency 中文, credit ratings 中文, no cost settlement 中文, no count 中文, no country for old men 中文, no court shall intervene 中文, no crank pump 中文, no credit charge 中文, no credit charges 中文, no credit given 中文, no credit interval―nci 中文,