音標：[ nəuz ] 讀音:
過去式:nosed 完成式:nosed 名詞複數:noses 進行式:nosing
- The cheekbones felt sharp, the nose flattened .
- Let 's tell the noses and call it a day ..
- Everybody gets his share of bloody noses .
- Keep your nose clean , and do n't get involved .
- I don't want to poke my nose into your affairs .
- A dog was nosing at one of the cans .
- That man can nose out news anywhere .
- Just now he turns up his nose at overalls .
- She turned up her nose at my civility .
- Her cheeky remarks really get up my nose !
- a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft); "the nose of the rocket heated up on reentry"
- the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon; "he ducked under the nose of the gun"
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals; "he has a cold in the nose"
- a natural skill; "he has a nose for good deals"
- the sense of smell (especially in animals); "the hound has a good nose"
- a symbol of inquisitiveness; "keep your nose out of it"
- a small distance; "my horse lost the race by a nose"
- defeat by a narrow margin
- rub noses
- push or move with the nose
- advance the forward part of with caution; "She nosed the car into the left lane"
- catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
- search or inquire in a meddlesome way; "This guy is always nosing around the office"
同義詞：intrude, horn in, pry, poke,