not a bit中文
發音:用"not a bit"造句"not a bit"怎麼讀
- You're not a bit common !
- A blind girl is not a bit disqualified from answering a telephone .
- You would think she would be tired after such a long journey , but not a bit of it !
- La! what impudent fellows those lawyers are! and their clerks, too, not a bit better .
- Sorry to have bothered you . b : not a bit ( of it )
- To our surprise , we are not a bit tired
- There is not a bit of fish to be got to - day
- The holiday was not a bit what we had expected
- A : sorry to have bothered you . b : not a bit ( of it )
- Arjen rudd ： a warning . . . is that not a bit tame