- She respected andrew's wisdom, his knack of going directly to the nub of any situation .
- You know , like this one : " the boywith a nub for an arm .
- Indeed , this is the nub of the nurturists ' argument
- The nub of the problem is our poor export performance
- The spokes of the wheel diverge from the nub
- Coupling screws with collar nub and spacer for double - ties
- I got it , right below the knee , the nub
- For some , the nub of it is that governments are less interested in money than in power
- Suddenly kanda drew one of his pink nubs into his mouth , while meddling with the other with a hand
- The nub of it is the difficult , often dysfunctional , relationship between baker , pastry chef and chef
- 更多例句： 1 2
- the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience; "the gist of the prosecutor''s argument"; "the heart and soul of the Republican Party"; "the nub of the story"
同義詞：kernel, substance, core, center, centre, essence, gist, heart, heart and soul, inwardness, marrow, meat, pith, sum, nitty-gritty,
- a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
- a small lump or protuberance