- He sowed all his wild oats before he married .
- Oats have been notorious for disease problems .
- He has been a bit off his oats since his illness .
- The farmers here grow wheat, oats and clover .
- Wheat and oats are of the same family , but of different genera .
- About 18. 6 million acres of oats were harvested for grain in the u.s.a .
- Oats spread over europe and asia as weed-like mixtures in barley and wheat .
- Crown rust is the common name both of a serious leaf-rust disease of oats and of the causal agent .
- Went showed that this active agent diffused into gelatin from living oat coleoptile tips .
- The boy spooned oat the to beans to his mouth
- seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats'')
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa; grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats'')