音標：[ 'əuθ ]
- Tom stood by his oath to his father .
- A crane and a crow had made a league on oath .
- Harran shut his teeth with an oath .
- I did not tell anyone , on my oath .
- He was willing to take his oath to all he said .
- He entered vociferating oaths dreadful to her .
- I had to live up to my oath .
- The judge reminded the witness that she was still under oath .
- The barons took the oath which stephen langton prescribed .
- Repeat the oath after me .
- a commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury
- profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger; "expletives were deleted"
同義詞：curse, curse word, expletive, swearing, swearword, cuss,
- a solemn promise, usually invoking a divine witness, regarding your future acts or behavior; "they took an oath of allegiance"
老外自曝在中國如何賺錢 被租來撐場面 （雙語）