音標：[ əb'zə:v ] 讀音:用"observe"造句"observe"怎麼讀
- Now let's observe how the rider behaves .
- I did n't observe the colors of her eyes .
- "that was not my doing," observed monks .
- By the grace of god, he was not observed .
- Lenehan observed them for a few minutes .
- He observes keenly but says very little .
- He observed but did not resolve it .
- No optical counterpart has been observed .
- They were observing the "check-in" process .
- Couldn't you observe a bit nearer home ?
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
同義詞：note, mention, remark,
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
同義詞：note, take note,
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
同義詞：detect, find, discover, notice,
- watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
同義詞：watch, follow, watch over, keep an eye on,
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
同義詞：respect, honor, honour, abide by,
- behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur"
- conform one''s action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract"