讀音:用"of burning"造句"of burning"怎麼讀
- The smell was like that of burned matches .
- This may upset the uniformity of burning .
- With it lavoister explained the age-old mystery of burning .
- Infection remains a cardinal problem in the treatment of burns .
- The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur .
- Simultaneously came a strong, sickening smell of burning hair .
- The buildings are made of burnt brick, with an elaborate system of sewers and wells .
- The sun in the west was a drop of burning gold that slid nearer and nearer the sill of the world .
- The transition into the catabolic or open wound phase of burn injury is often not clearly demarcated .
- The kisses tingled on her fingers so that she looked at them with surprise, she seemed almost to see a mark of burning .
burnt 中文, close burning 中文, be burnt 中文, reverberatory burning 中文, spasmodic burning 中文, burnt wood 中文, get burnt 中文, burnt deposit 中文, patch burning 中文, of boundless capacity; of liberal views 中文, of braking 中文, of brazers 中文, of breakers 中文, of brilliance 中文, of butchery 中文, of by or for the mouth 中文, of capital importance 中文, of cardiac valves incompetence 中文,