of the sky中文
發音:用"of the sky"造句"of the sky"怎麼讀
- The sun sets, so to speak, in the middle of the sky .
- The western half of the sky had by now grown murky .
- We swat the enemy helicopters out of the sky like flies .
- They thought of the sky as a huge dome made of some sort of material .
- Locate the sun and then examine a region of the sky at roughly 90° to the solar rays.
- Robert jordan looked up at the thick gray of the sky with the sun gone faintly yellow .
- The reflection of the sky was scattered over all the surface in crumbs of smiling blue .
- Among the first things a watcher of the sky becomes aware of is the cyclic nature of what is seen .
- At 10 um the emissivity of the sky is about 0. 1, whereas for a conventional telescope it is 0. 5 .
- A distant lark, invisible in blue light, was flooding the vast realm of the sky with glorious song .
sky lupine 中文, sky daughter 中文, sky radiance 中文, sky spectrum 中文, sky pan 中文, sky diver 中文, sky light 中文, another sky 中文, fore sky 中文, of the security council 中文, of the senses or of sensation 中文, of the sentinel 中文, of the shipper party must appear on the 中文, of the sirocco 中文, of the sniper 中文, of the song dynasty 中文, of the song dynasty whose works are the 中文, of the specter 中文,