on the ball中文翻譯
讀音:用"on the ball"造句"on the ball"怎麼讀
- Stanley had more on the ball than brown .
- Man , i could hardly keep my eye on the ball .
- You can trust him ; he 's got a lot on the ball .
- You've got too much on the ball to worry about .
- Molly ripped out new yarn and wound it on the ball .
- He will do well in that work because he has a lot on the ball .
- The fairlane committee, as we called ourselves, had a lot on the ball .
- Let p represent the upward force exerted on the ball by the man in the throwing process .
- If they knew, why didn't someone get on the ball and move the stuff ?
- One of them called to him, "how about getting on the ball and giving us some light? "