on the island中文
發音:用"on the island"造句"on the island"怎麼讀
- A great number of water fowls dwell on the island ..
- Most of the people on the island are fisher folk .
- Three months on the island was what his soul craved .
- I have a shrewd guess that john-a-fenne is on the island .
- Two nights later, on the island of st. thomas, we unveiled the new car model .
- In early 1961 washington began to hear increasing reports of unrest on the island .
- Genoa had ceded corsica to france in 1768, after a series of revolts on the island .
- Hugh was still speaking, lying on his oars, when there came a great shout from among the willows on the island .
- Winter was the best of all seasons on the island and he looked forward to it through all the rest of the year .
- The old man lived with a little dog on the island