on the slate中文
發音:用"on the slate"造句"on the slate" in a sentence"on the slate"怎麼讀
- I have no change , could you put these eggs on the slate ?
- Do you remember what i wrote on the slate ?
- Now tom began to scrawl something on the slate , hiding the words from the girl
- Fellow run up a bill on the slate and then slinking around the back streets into somewhere else
- About one fourth of the time … is spent compulsorily on the slate , for which the compositor receives no remuneration
- I had no change to buy my paper this morning but the newsagent put it on the slate and said i could pay him tomorrow
- She did it so quickly that the poor little juror it was bill , the lizard could not make out at all what had become of it ; so , after hunting all about for it , he was obliged to write with one finger for the rest of the day ; and this was of very little use , as it left no mark on the slate
slating 中文, blue slate 中文, broken slate 中文, fading slate 中文, slate violet 中文, creased slate 中文, spaced slating 中文, coal slate 中文, chlorite slate 中文, on the site computer 中文, on the sixth floor 中文, on the skew 中文, on the skirts of a city 中文, on the slant 中文, on the slipway 中文, on the sly 中文, on the sly = secretly 中文, on the small rat lamp-stand 中文,