發音:用"open air"造句"open air"怎麼讀"open air"的同義詞"open air" meaning
- The film will be shown in the open air tonight .
- The students go to barbizon or such places and paint in the open air .
- The pump exhaust should lead to the open air or a fume hood .
- You'd be much better out in the open air or doing something useful .
- In addition , the ground is the solid surface under our feet when we are in the open air .
- I once had the good luck to hear old christopher try his lungs in the open air in scotland .
- People go further and further away to reach open air and countryside which continuously recedes from them .
- It was some five blocks from the spot on which twice a week the open air meetings of these religious enthusiasts and proselytizers were held .
- If , however , you were holding an open air garden party or a fete it would be equally possible to insure yourself in the event of bad weather .
- Doing exercises in the open air is good for your health