音標：[ ˌɔpə'reiʃən ] 發音:
- The filter is now ready for operation .
- Their operations extended all over the town .
- The device enables the operation of the act .
- The new system is now in full operation .
- This factory went into operation last year .
- He is beginning to pick up after the operation .
- Angina before operation is a serious problem .
- The salvage operation had been a complete failure .
- The newspapers often chronicled his operations .
- The operation was a marvel of medical skill .
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.); "her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations"
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery"
同義詞：surgery, surgical operation, surgical procedure, surgical process,
- (mathematics) calculation by mathematical methods; "the problems at the end of the chapter demonstrated the mathematical processes involved in the derivation"; "they were learning the basic operations of arithmetic"
同義詞：mathematical process, mathematical operation,
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign); "it was a joint operation of the navy and air force"
- a business especially one run on a large scale; "a large-scale farming operation"; "a multinational operation"; "they paid taxes on every stage of the operation"; "they had to consolidate their operations"
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering"
同義詞：process, cognitive process, mental process, cognitive operation,
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction); "it can perform millions of operations per second"
- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the plane''s operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jet''s performance conformed to high standards"
- the state of being in effect or being operative; "that rule is no longer in operation"
- operationとは意味：operation n.(1) 作用, 働き; 操業, 作業; 運転, 作動, 運行; 経営; 実施; 影響; 商取引.【動詞＋】◆The company will soon begin operations. その會社はまもなく開業するだろう We began operations at dawn. 夜明けに作業を開始した◆carry on an operation 事業を継続する◆carry ...