音標：[ 'ɔpəreitə ] 發音:
- We use a circumflex to indicate an operator .
- The operator also keys in the location .
- The telephone operator connected us .
- Ask the switchboard operator for an outside line .
- "the line is busy," the operator intoned .
- Our desired operator must have two excursions .
- The operator a can have other representation as well .
- The operator o is the null operator .
- Every normal operator is trivially subnormal .
- The least unitary looking contraction operator is 0 .
- a shrewd or unscrupulous person who knows how to circumvent difficulties
同義詞：hustler, wheeler dealer,
- an agent that operates some apparatus or machine; "the operator of the switchboard"
- someone who owns or operates a business; "who is the operator of this franchise?"
- a speculator who trades aggressively on stock or commodity markets
- (mathematics) a symbol or function representing a mathematical operation
- operatorとは意味：operator n. (機械の)運転者, 操作する人; (電話の)交換手; 経営者; やり手.【動詞＋】◆Dial the operator for me, please. 交換手を呼びだしてください.【＋動詞】◆The operator connected the call. 交換手が電話をつないでくれた◆The operator put me through to the President...
elevator operator 中文, telegraph operator 中文, radio operator 中文, operative weldability 中文, operative wound 中文, operatize 中文, operatnig incident 中文, operatonal [operation; unit] process 中文, operator (conditional operator) 中文, operator (decrement operator) 中文, operator (increment operator) 中文, operator a 中文,