音標：[ 'ɔ:rəl ] 發音:
- The candidate will take an oral examination .
- Oral contraceptives are readily available .
- The oral message was incorrectly transmitted .
- A great deal of frontier humour was oral .
- Students of english should have a lot of oral drills .
- Enteric viruses are able to enter in the body via the oral route .
- Propranolol is almost completely absorbed following oral administration .
- James was stuck by the teacher 's question in the oral exam .
- The discussions, both oral and written, were severe .
- The method of measurement is the same for oral or nasal insertion .
- a stage in psychosexual development when the child''s interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
- of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located; "the oral cavity"; "the oral mucous membrane"; "the oral surface of a starfish"
- of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth; "oral hygiene"; "an oral thermometer"; "an oral vaccine"
- using speech rather than writing; "an oral tradition"; "an oral agreement"
- an examination conducted by spoken communication
同義詞：oral exam, oral examination, viva voce, viva,