音標：[ 'autfit ] 發音:
過去式:outfitted 完成式:outfitted 名詞複數:outfits 進行式:outfitting
- The structure of the guard outfits was complete .
- Your outfit is most becoming .
- I found this old outfit which i hadn't had on for years .
- Listen, i know this outfit we're up against .
- The outfit of the exploring party took only half a month .
- Citibank seems to enjoy its reputation as a hard-nosed outfit .
- Despite the salesperson's blandishments, the customer did not buy the outfit .
- Everyone knows a big outfit like golden state power bends the truth now and then .
- They like to boast about how smart they are, beating a big outfit like golden state power .
- Mr. isaacs has advanced us fifty pounds to pay off our debts and to get a proper outfit for james .
- gear consisting of a set of articles or tools for a specified purpose
- a set of clothing (with accessories); "his getup was exceedingly elegant"
同義詞：getup, rig, turnout,
- any cohesive unit such as a military company
- provide with (something) usually for a specific purpose; "The expedition was equipped with proper clothing, food, and other necessities"
同義詞：equip, fit, fit out,
- outfitとは意味：１outfit n. 服裝ひとそろい; 用品, 道具一式; 支度; 《口語》 會社.【動詞＋】◆I'll buy the whole outfit. 服裝一式を買い整えます; 《口語》 會社をまるごと買い取りますよ◆This completed the outfit. これで支度が整った◆She was wearing a new outfit. 新調の衣裝ひとそろいを著ていた.【形容詞 名詞＋】...