音標：[ 'autlet, -lit ] 發音:
- He wants an outlet for his energy .
- Chain is a business that has several outlets .
- They must find outlets for their products .
- It is usual to provide a flowmeter at the column outlet .
- The riverbed is silted up , so there 's no outlet for the floodwater .
- Her irritation found a permissible outlet in this exasperating native .
- Much of that beef feeds the growing demands of us fast-food outlets .
- This new outlet came as a consequence of the development of a future town .
- One explosion occurred on a river bank near to an outlet carrying waste wash water。
- The problem is to keep these impulses, without making war the outlet for them .
- activity that frees or expresses creative energy or emotion; "she had no other outlet for her feelings"; "he gave vent to his anger"
- an opening that permits escape or release; "he blocked the way out"; "the canyon had only one issue"
同義詞：exit, issue, way out,
- a place of business for retailing goods
同義詞：mercantile establishment, retail store, sales outlet,
- receptacle providing a place in a wiring system where current can be taken to run electrical devices
同義詞：wall socket, wall plug, electric outlet, electrical outlet, electric receptacle,
- outletとは意味：outlet n. 出口, はけ口; 販路; 小売り店.【動詞＋】◆find an outlet for one's emotions 感情のはけ口を見出す◆give one's energies some outlet 精力にはけ口を與える◆Maybe they act violently because their energies have no other outlet. 彼らが粗暴にふる...