- 20 p is the minimum fare on buses .
- Load p varies from 90, 000 n to 45, 000 n .
- They have slapped 10 p on the price of cigarettes .
- The bus fare has gone up from 35 p to 40 p .
- This is called the partial fraction expansion of p/q .
- The price is 50 p the dozen .
- Points p and q represent two positions of the particle .
- The density p is that of the fluid escaping from the orifice .
- The p in cupboard has been lost by assimilation to b .
show that if p is a prime then is deficient. 證明：如果P是素數，則是虧數。
- the 16th letter of the Roman alphabet
P (named pee "P", Oxford English Dictionary, 2nd edition (1989); Merriam-Webster's Third New International Dictionary of the English Language, Unabridged (1993); "pee," op. cit.