音標：[ pə'sifik ] 發音:用"pacific"造句"pacific"怎麼讀"pacific"的同義詞"pacific" meaning
- The pacific communiques included it .
- After we round the horn we hit the pacific .
- The spacecraft splashed down in the pacific .
- He saw action in the south pacific .
- The vast pacific is the world's largest ocean .
- In due course there followed the pacific .
- China faces the pacific on the east .
- But the americans were very touchy about the pacific .
- He drew a word picture of a south pacific sunset .
- These are called the atlantic , pacific , and indian oceans .
- promoting peace; "the result of this pacific policy was that no troops were called up"
- disposed to peace or of a peaceful nature; "the pacific temper seeks to settle disputes on grounds of justice rather than by force"; "a quiet and peaceable person"; "in a peaceable and orderly manner"