- These pacification operations continue to grow
- Intermarriages for pacification in ancient china : its cultural influence
- 209 is programmed for urban pacification , but that ' s just a start
- When one takes in anion , it is previous in exciting nerves , bettering sleep , pain relieving and pacification
- Pacification involves informing the occupied residents about the occupying nation & # 39s policies , and allaying their fears
- Cargo ex pacification extremely inferior now under survey we reserve right of claim airmail sealed sample
- The landlords imposed very heavy taxes and levies on the people ; the pacification guards of suichuan levied five toll charges along the seventy - li road from huangao to tsaolin , no farm produce being exempt
- Defenseless villages are bombarded from the air , the inhabitants driven out into the countryside , the cattle machine - gunned , the huts set on fire with incendiary bullets : this is called pacification
- We can use the mm5 model in definite time , definite area weather forecasting . we conclude that : : the moving route of this necw in its developing progress was direct - south along latitude , the cold air is rough , and just this made the rough vertical velocity ; the necw southern moving and conflicting with the west pacification sub - tropical high makes rough jet steam . the plenty south - west warm and wet air made by the jet stream gave the rainstorm demanded vapor ; . the rough vertical velocity by jet stream is a main reason in this rainstorm ; the mm5 model uses four - direction analysis data as its input , this avoids some errors occurred in observe and transfer , thus made the result more useful
綜合分析認為： ( 1 ) 、這次冷渦在其發生發展過程中，其移動路徑是沿經圈直線南壓，攜帶的冷空氣勢力較強，形成槽后較強的垂直運動； ( 2 ) 、西太平洋副熱帶高壓偏北位置與東北冷渦南壓形成的急流軸，把源源不斷的西南暖濕氣流輸送到遼西地區，也就是急流軸的左前方位置，為這次暴雨的產生提供了充足的水汽來源； ( 3 ) 、低空急流不但為暴雨輸送水汽，其造成的較強的垂直環流也是產生強降水的一個主要原因； ( 4 ) 、 mm5模式以四維同化資料作為初始場，最大限度地避免了觀測誤差可能造成的積分不穩定，提高了模擬結果的參考價值。
- actions taken by a government to defeat insurgency
- the act of appeasing someone or causing someone to be more favorably inclined; "a wonderful skill in the pacification of crying infants"; "his unsuccessful mollification of the mob"
- a treaty to cease hostilities; "peace came on November 11th"
同義詞：peace, peace treaty,