音標：[ pæk ]
過去式:packed 完成式:packed 名詞複數:packs 進行式:packing
- The wind packed the snow against the wall .
- Price 5 yuan, packing and postage extra .
- He has gone through three packs of cigarettes .
- Should i pack it in and retire ?
- I am afraid you will have to pack it again .
- We must pack up and get ready to start .
- The beach was packed with day trippers .
- I packed my satchel and went with him .
- We were packed off to stay in the country .
- They are busying themselves ( in ) packing up ..
- a convenient package or parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
- a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
- a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
- a complete collection of similar things
- a group of hunting animals
- an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose
同義詞：clique, coterie, ingroup, inner circle, camp,
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
同義詞：gang, ring, mob,
- a large indefinite number; "a battalion of ants"; "a multitude of TV antennas"; "a plurality of religions"
同義詞：battalion, large number, multitude, plurality,
- treat the body or any part of it by wrapping it, as with blankets or sheets, and applying compresses to it, or stuffing it to provide cover, containment, or therapy, or to absorb blood; "The nurse packed gauze in the wound"; "You had better pack your swollen ankle with ice"
- carry, as on one''s back; "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
- arrange in a container; "pack the books into the boxes"
- load with a pack
- compress into a wad; "wad paper into the box"
同義詞：bundle, wad, compact,
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- seal with packing; "pack the faucet"
- press down tightly; "tamp the coffee grinds in the container to make espresso"
同義詞：tamp down, tamp,
- hike with a backpack; "Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies"
- press tightly together or cram; "The crowd packed the auditorium"
同義詞：throng, mob, pile, jam,
- fill to capacity; "This singer always packs the concert halls"; "The murder trial packed the court house"
- set up a committee or legislative body with one''s own supporters so as to influence the outcome; "pack a jury"
- have with oneself; have on one''s person; "She always takes an umbrella"; "I always carry money"; "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
2018奧斯卡頒獎禮進入倒計時 這些影片或是最大贏家 （雙語）