音標：[ peidʒ ] 讀音:用"page"造句"page"怎麼讀"page"的同義詞
- Walter got away with about twenty pages .
- This would make a fine page in history .
- You 've only a few pages to go .
- Refraction has been dealt with on page 156 .
- His pages are crowded with literary allusions .
- The brilliance of his name shines in the pages of history .
- A footnote is made at the bottom of the page .
- Skip the first chapter and start on page 25 .
- Heyward turned another page of his text .
- Two pages had been torn out of the book .
- one side of one leaf (of a book or magazine or newspaper or letter etc.) or the written or pictorial matter it contains
- in medieval times a youth acting as a knight''s attendant as the first stage in training for knighthood
- a youthful attendant at official functions or ceremonies such as legislative functions and weddings
- a boy who is employed to run errands
- contact, as with a pager or by calling somebody''s name over a P.A. system
- number the pages of a book or manuscript
- work as a page; "He is paging in Congress this summer"
- pageとは意味：１page n. ページ; (新聞などの)…欄, (書物などの)一節, 書物; (人生 一生の)挿話(そうわ), 時期.【動詞＋】◆The relay satellite has added another brilliant page to the history of human communications. そのリレー衛星は人類の通信の歴史にまた輝かしい 1 ページを加えた◆charact...
book page 中文, type page 中文, title page 中文, yellow pages 中文, web page 中文, sporting page 中文, front page 中文, clean page 中文, full page 中文, pagbalha geleg namgyai 中文, pagbulungan pt 中文, pagch packet access grant channel 中文, pagcor 中文, pagd 中文, page 2 中文, page 3 of 3 中文, page access 中文, page access time 中文,