音標：[ pein ] 發音:
過去式:pained 完成式:pained 名詞複數:pains 進行式:paining
- And pain does not matter to a man .
- The pain is often exacerbated by certain foods .
- She saw how much she had pained edward .
- His harsh words caused her much pain .
- This demeanour is usually indicative of pain .
- I address you, daddy, from a bed of pain .
- The patient complains of excruciating pain .
- This disease causes muscle pain and rashes .
- I have a pain in every blamed joint .
- A terrible pain knifed his body .
- a somatic sensation of acute discomfort; "as the intensity increased the sensation changed from tickle to pain"
同義詞：pain sensation, painful sensation,
- something or someone that causes trouble; a source of unhappiness; "washing dishes was a nuisance before we got a dish washer"; "a bit of a bother"; "he''s not a friend, he''s an infliction"
同義詞：annoyance, bother, botheration, infliction, pain in the neck, pain in the ass,
- emotional distress; a fundamental feeling that people try to avoid; "the pain of loneliness"
- a bothersome annoying person; "that kid is a terrible pain"
同義詞：pain in the neck, nuisance,
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; "the patient developed severe pain and distension"
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; "It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school"
- painとは意味：１pain n.(1) 苦痛, 苦しみ; 痛み; 刑罰.【動詞＋】◆Breadwinners, tired, worried, or out of work, often act out their own pain by brutalizing their children. 疲れきり, 悩み, 仕事を失った一家のかせぎ手はしばしば子供たちにひどい仕打ちをするという形で自分の苦痛を行動に表わす◆...