音標：[ pænts ] 讀音:用"pants"造句"pants"怎麼讀
- I think she wears the pants in the family .
- The sharp rocks cut through his pants legs .
- Claire felt her warm, panting breath .
- We stood and panted for a moment in the dark .
- He panted out the message .
- You pant ( for breath ) after running hard for a time .
- He was panting with desire for her .
- He panted out his message .
- She panted still with the fiery liquid she had gulped .
- After the long race , the runner was panting for breath .
pant 中文, tin pants 中文, pants suit 中文, pant legs 中文, pant dress 中文, california pants 中文, jogging pants 中文, hot pants 中文, loon pants 中文, pantry sink 中文, pantry truck 中文, pantry window 中文, pantry, butlery 中文, pantryman 中文, pants (long pant) 中文, pants absorbent for incontinents 中文, pants gear 中文, pants hem circumference 中文,