音標：[ 'peipə ] 讀音:
過去式:papered 完成式:papered 名詞複數:papers 進行式:papering
- I told him how i had read in the papers .
- I shall commit my thoughts to paper .
- The paper was beginning to peel off the walls .
- Marking examination papers is a real grind .
- You do the painting and i will do the papering .
- The reader is referred to the original paper .
- I 'll start out to write my paper tomorrow .
- Billy, run and get your father the paper .
- He set aside that night to finish a paper .
- The wind dishevelled the papers on the desk .
- the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher; "when it began to rain he covered his head with a newspaper"
- a medium for written communication; "the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
- a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements; "he read his newspaper at breakfast"
- a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses; "he has written many scientific papers"
- an essay (especially one written as an assignment); "he got an A on his composition"
同義詞：composition, report, theme,
- a business firm that publishes newspapers; "Murdoch owns many newspapers"
同義詞：newspaper, newspaper publisher,
- a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- cover with wallpaper
- cover with paper; "paper the box"