音標：[ pɑ:k ] 讀音:
過去式:parked 完成式:parked 名詞複數:parks 進行式:parking
- To the west of tian an men is zhongshan park .
- The batter knocked the ball out of the park .
- She went for a little wander round the park .
- Do you know there is a pond in the new park ?
- We went for a lounge in the park after dinner .
- The park is beautiful beyond description .
- The park is on a hill overlooking the town ...
- There is only one place left in the car park .
- Some of them are going into the park .
- The park is packed with a dense crowd .
- a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games); "take me out to the ballpark"
- a gear position that acts as a parking brake; "the put the car in park and got out"
- a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property; "there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park"
- a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area; "they went for a walk in the park"
同義詞：commons, common, green,
- a lot where cars are parked
同義詞：parking lot, car park, parking area,
- place temporarily; "park the car in the yard"; "park the children with the in-laws"; "park your bag in this locker"
- maneuver a vehicle into a parking space; "Park the car in front of the library"; "Can you park right here?"
parking 中文, hyde park 中文, trailer park 中文, park home 中文, retail park 中文, parking lot 中文, snail park 中文, national park 中文, whipsnade park 中文, parizzi 中文, parjadis 中文, parjanen 中文, parjo 中文, parjuman 中文, park accommodation 中文, park administration 中文, park administrative office 中文, park and recreation system 中文,