音標：[ pɑ:'tiʃən ] 發音:
過去式:partitioned 完成式:partitioned 名詞複數:partitions 進行式:partitioning
- These are matrices that may be partitioned .
- The subsets in a partition are called cells .
- The air cell partition become indistinct .
- R must be partitioned for each individual component .
- Such a partition is called a bipartition of the graph .
- The parent uranium has been partitioned from its decay products .
- It is useful to partition a graph into its components .
- N is not the smallest possible value for a legal partition .
- We shall consider partitions of the edges of graphs and hypergraphs .
- A partition that is its own conjugate is called self-conjugate .
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart
同義詞：division, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation,
- a vertical structure that divides or separates (as a wall divides one room from another)
- (anatomy) a structure that separates areas in an organism
- (computer science) the part of a hard disk that is dedicated to a particular operating system or application and accessed as a single unit
- separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
- divide into parts, pieces, or sections; "The Arab peninsula was partitioned by the British"
- partitionとは意味：１partition n. 分割; 仕切り.【動詞＋】◆In a quarter of a century the partition of Africa was completed. 四半世紀の間にアフリカの分割は完了した◆They tore down the partition between the two rooms. 2 つの部屋の仕切りを取り払った.【＋動詞】◆A thin parti...