音標：[ 'pɑ:ti ] 發音:
- What dress shall i put on for the party ?
- Ted holds a party for his friends .
- He improvised a poem at the evening party .
- I went to a cocktail party after work .
- The whole world seemed to be at the party .
- He was always careful to toe the party line .
- He wore his glad rags for the party .
- Each party shall consist of not less than ten .
- The two parties reached a secret agreement long ago .
- We jogged along, six in the party .
- an occasion on which people can assemble for social interaction and entertainment; "he planned a party to celebrate Bastille Day"
- a group of people gathered together for pleasure; "she joined the party after dinner"
- an organization to gain political power; "in 1992 Perot tried to organize a third party at the national level"
- a band of people associated temporarily in some activity; "they organized a party to search for food"; "the company of cooks walked into the kitchen"
- a person involved in legal proceedings; "the party of the first part"
- have or participate in a party; "The students were partying all night before the exam"
- partyとは意味：１party n.(1) パーティー, 會【動詞＋】◆arrange a party パーティーの手配をする◆attend a party at Claridge's クラリッジホテルでのパーティーに出席する◆It's time to break up the party. もうパーティーをお開きにしてよい時だ◆call off a party パーティーを中止する◆The party was c...
raiding party 中文, country party 中文, party vote 中文, war party 中文, lawn party 中文, party wire 中文, search party 中文, party dress 中文, warehouse party 中文, partus siccus 中文, partv natural scenery 中文, partway 中文, partwhole relationn 中文, partwork 中文, party a 中文, party a subscriber 中文, party adjudged bankrupt 中文, party affairs bulletin 中文,