音標：[ pɑ:θ ] 發音:
- The bold path is the path of safety .
- Often they mark the path with buoys .
- The path is very slippery, so watch your step .
- They cleaved a path through the wilderness .
- Along the ravine there was a mule path .
- Of course, alternate paths are common .
- The path is too narrow for a truck to pass .
- We seem to have wandered from the path .
- They hewed a path through the jungle .
- He spent the morning rambling woodland paths .
- a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
同義詞：way, way of life,
- a way especially designed for a particular use
- an established line of travel or access
- a line or route along which something travels or moves; "the hurricane demolished houses in its path"; "the track of an animal"; "the course of the river"
- pathとは意味：path n. 小道; 通路; 人生行路.【動詞＋】◆bar the path 道をふさぐ◆beat a path through the snow 雪を踏んで道を作る◆the perils that beset his path 彼の進路に點在する危難◆blaze a path through a jungle ジャングルを焼いて(その中を通る)道を作る◆block sb's path to s...