音標：[ pɔ:n ] 發音:用"pawn"造句"pawn"怎麼讀"pawn"的同義詞"pawn" meaning
- He tried by every means to redeem the pawn .
- He had no way to redeem his furniture out of pawn .
- He'd pawned everything he had .
- He pawned his watch for 30 yuan .
- He demanded her wristwatch as a pawn for the loan .
- Are you going to pawn it ?
- Did you leave your eyes in pawn in some wine-shop ?
- My watch is at pawn .
- He pawned the watch eliza had given him upon his birthday .
- I pawned my watch and cigarette to ensure a happy christmas .
- borrowing and leaving an article as security for repayment of the loan
- (chess) the least powerful piece; moves only forward and captures only to the side; it can be promoted to a more powerful piece if it reaches the 8th rank
- a person used by another to gain an end
- an article deposited as security
- leave as a guarantee in return for money; "pawn your grandfather''s gold watch"
- pawnとは意味：１pawn n. 〔チェス〕 ポーン, 歩; 手先.【動詞＋】◆advance a pawn ポーンを進ませる◆forfeit one's pawn ポーンを失う◆lose a pawn (チェスで)ポーンを失う◆queen a pawn ポーンをクイーンにならせる.【＋動詞】◆His pawn took the bishop. (チェスで)彼のポーンがビショップを捕えた.【形容詞 名詞＋】◆He...