音標：[ 'pi:kɔk ] 讀音:
過去式:peacocked 完成式:peacocked 名詞複數:peacocks 進行式:peacocking
- The peacock spreads his splendid tail .
- A conceited crow decked herself with the moulted feathers of the handsome peacock .
- Inside was peacock water, rocks and weed' showing as in an aquarium .
- You can talk to miss quested about the peacock throne if you likeshe's artistic they say .
- He had been pointed out to me often in the streets, as he pranced along with his high peacock tread .
- Raymond : there are hippos , tigers , lions , ostriches , peacocks , camels , donkeys , wolves , foxes , deer .
- Let us see ? there are hippos , tigers , lions , ostriches , peacocks , camels , donkeys , wolves , foxes , deer ...
- Peacock discovered very different strategies of adaptation to the same climatic trends in the two sympatric legumes of north and south america .
- A pheasant or a turkey ? - isn ' t it a peacock
- Once in a while you can hear the screams of peacocks